19TRS Estate--

Tell us about BXs you have spotted on the road, or BXs/parts spotted for sale including eBay finds.
Vantman
BXpert

19TRS Estate--

Post by Vantman »

This was posted as a 'spot' on Autoshite and as it was in my area i went to investigate this morning.
19TRS Estate,D registered,88000 miles. The gent only purchased it yesterday and drove it home to Ashford from Gloucester. He is a long standing Citroen owner and knows about the BX Club so he will hopefully be registering soon.
Attachments
Estate02.jpg
Estate01.jpg
2003 Saab 9-3.
Dollywobbler
Over 2k

Re: 19TRS Estate--

Post by Dollywobbler »

Ah, the ex-Tim Leech, ex-Dom one. I was thinking about that today wondering if anyone had bought it.
RxBX
Over 2k

Re: 19TRS Estate--

Post by RxBX »

Dollywobbler wrote:Ah, the ex-Tim Leech, ex-Dom one. I was thinking about that today wondering if anyone had bought it.
Ah! yes these are a couple threads folks may want to read thro' for a comprehensive back-ground/history of D679 XPB :wink:

The thread which saved it from from being turned into a FRIDGE/WASHING MACHINE (when Tom his uncle and I helped Tim to save it) well done Tim I'm glad I was part of that effort =D>

Then when after it was fully RE-COMMISSIONED 8)

Tim, Just think if you/we'd devoted the time/£'s/effort into the PILOT which was F/S roughly @ the same time you would have been Quid's in ! :(

Hopefully the next-one will be worth ALL that effort we-all put in together !

I'll be on hand if/when needed :wink:

:)