Another Bristol bx .. On eBay

Tell us about BXs you have spotted on the road, or BXs/parts spotted for sale including eBay finds.
patersom10
BXpert

Another Bristol bx .. On eBay

Post by patersom10 »

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Citroen-BX-1- ... 1327171774" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Low miles for a diesel estate
93 ZX Volcane TD
03 Xsara VTR - HDI (remapped to 140bhp)

92 BX 16v phase 2 - now sold
93 BX 17TGD - now sold
BX4X4X2
Confirmed BX'er

Re: Another Bristol bx .. On eBay

Post by BX4X4X2 »

Its also on Gumtree £100 less!

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-moto ... to-content" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RxBX
Over 2k

Post by RxBX »

BX4X4X2 wrote:Its also on Gumtree £100 less!

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-moto ... to-content" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Obviously the seller's not 100% sure what they want for E920 KHW :? as there's ANOTHER Gumtree listing @ £650 :lol:

Last edited by RxBX on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thread Bear
1K Away

Post by Thread Bear »

Yate, not really Bristol, more Soding Chippbury :lol: , and easy to get at from the Motorway. I imagine its to dear for forum members at the moment, but a useful weapon.
Miguel - 16 TRS Auto S, light blue, 43k miles - £450
Pluto - 14 E S, White, 105k Miles - in work
Egbert - 19 16v Gti, White, A/C & Leather, - Keeper
Walt - 17 TZD Turbo S, graphite, 70k miles, good op extras - Keeper
Scraper- 17 TZD Turbo E, blue, 208k miles - parts
Homer - 19 TXD E, Red, 189k miles - £250
Gary - 17 TZD Turbo E, 118k miles - in work

'87 Trooper, Borgwards, Saabs, MG ZB, Bellamy Trials, Fiat Jolly & Bianchina, Goggo Dart, Messerschmitt, Heinkel, Bubblecars
RxBX
Over 2k

Post by RxBX »

patersom10 wrote: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Citroen-BX-1- ... 1327171774" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Low miles for a diesel estate
E-bay link now comes up as a 'Zafira' ?
BX4X4X2 wrote:Its also on Gumtree £100 less!

Gumtree still showing as F/S !

:?

RxBX
Over 2k

Post by RxBX »

Final listing on GUMTREE £495 and obviously got sold to the new BXC member Tom_shackson :wink:

However if you missed out on it, its now available on C&C for £1495 :shock:

Click on any image for link :wink:
C&C Seller wrote:I have here a 1987 BX 19RD break, it has full service history with only 2 owners the last owner had the car for 22 years before he retired from driving.
The car is in what I would call time warp condition with the original dealer plates that match the receipt of sale, it has all 4 original wheel trims, has never been painted and is the exact specification that it left the factory 27 years ago.
It is taxed and has nearly 10 months mot
Everything on this car works as it should
It has only covered 99k in all these years so the 1.9 Diesel engine is very reliable and starts without any fuss, the gearbox is smooth and the famous citroen suspension works as it should, sits correctly at all 4 different height adjustments and glides down the road beautifully.
The body work as I said has never had paint and doesn't need it either it is very straight with no rust at all
Apart from a small and very neat plate on the outer sill it hasn't been welded and is incredibly solid underneath
The brakes are very sharp thanks to the all round discs which also have plenty of life in them.
The interior is in fantastic shape and I'm almost certain it's never had rear passengers, to sit in it's like going back in time 25 years.
Electric windows, central locking and roll up rear sun blinds are just a few of the gadgets this has that most 80s cars missed out on.
The engine bay is clinically clean and original not something many diesels can boast about
It's recently had a new battery and starter motor
This is one of the few classics that are reliable, very economical, comfortable and not the slightest bit boring.
Is this possibly the best retro car for daily use?
I will consider any part exchange so don't hesitate to ask. Price:-£1495
"I'm almost certain it's never had rear passengers" :^o

:rofl:

Good look to you Tom if someone's daft enough to line you pocket with a Grand for just a quick Valet/T-Cut/Polish (As you've not had to put fresh MOT or any road tax on it) But I doubt if it will be to another BXC member ?
Thread Bear wrote:Yate, not really Bristol, more Soding Chippbury :lol: , and easy to get at from the Motorway. I imagine its to dear for forum members at the moment, but a useful weapon.

:lol:

Last edited by RxBX on Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
morningglory
Confirmed BX'er
My Cars: 1994 TZD Estate in 'Canal-Boat Green'

Post by morningglory »

Good luck to Tom. I do like the red. Surely anyone buying a BX would find this forum and the history of the car here anyway, even if they're not a member.
1994 TZD Estate in 'Canal-Boat Green'

demag
BXpert

Post by demag »

Apart from what it is or isn't worth it just goes to show what's lurking out there. To be honest I wouldn't have given that a second look but under all that grime was a lovely car just waiting to get out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Dave.

2004 C5 Exclusive Estate 2.2hdi automatic.
1990 Bx TGS automatic.
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

Good luck with the sale, well done on taking the opportunity to make a few quid. The more the values for BX's go up the better it is for those who have them!
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
RxBX
Over 2k

Post by RxBX »

I've just spotted that RUSS has now listed this F/S on E-bay !

Click on image above for the E-bay link :wink:

Good luck with the sale Russ !

:)