Thursday quiz..........

Anything about BXs
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Re: Laugh no more people! I have the answer!

Post by cavmad »

8) You have been crowned Saddooo Of The Week 8)

My utmost respect goes to you!

I'll post over the weekend what caused me to find them :roll:[/quote]

Yippee! Can I keep the award for another week if I `spot` my own car in Great Yarmouth over the next few days and post a piccy up on here to prove it?
Maybe I could wave to myself and write my own registration number down on the M6 on the way/way back?
I could even award myself extra points for noticing I haven`t got power steering or a sunroof!
I can see it now: Cavmad`s I-spy book of BX spotting. Available at all good newsagents and quite a few crap ones as well.
Mr B
Northern Moderator
Northern Moderator

Re: Laugh no more people! I have the answer!

Post by Mr B »

cavmad wrote:
Yippee! Can I keep the award for another week if I `spot` my own car in Great Yarmouth over the next few days and post a piccy up on here to prove it?
Maybe I could wave to myself and write my own registration number down on the M6 on the way/way back?
I could even award myself extra points for noticing I haven`t got power steering or a sunroof!
I can see it now: Cavmad`s I-spy book of BX spotting. Available at all good newsagents and quite a few crap ones as well.
Good job you're going on holiday, I think you need one. Yes, you can keep the award if you want, please do, cos I'm scared :shock: Marty, have you still got the rubber wallpaper and one of those funny jackets with the "wrongwayround" sleeves? :lol: :lol: :

Have a good holiday mate, I'm away in a few weeks too, I've a bit further to drive than you though................ :twisted:
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Cheers mate, we can`t wait. We`ve already been up your neck of the woods this year to sunny Blackpool and will probably be going back again later on in the year. Love the place.
Where are you going mate? I take it from the hint about going further than us you`re off abroad somewhere?
Mr B
Northern Moderator
Northern Moderator

Post by Mr B »

cavmad wrote:Cheers mate, we can`t wait. We`ve already been up your neck of the woods this year to sunny Blackpool and will probably be going back again later on in the year. Love the place.
Where are you going mate? I take it from the hint about going further than us you`re off abroad somewhere?
About a 100 miles from Barcelona, 2500 mile round trip. Ding Dong! 8)
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Mr B wrote:
cavmad wrote:Cheers mate, we can`t wait. We`ve already been up your neck of the woods this year to sunny Blackpool and will probably be going back again later on in the year. Love the place.
Bloody hell, that IS a journey! I take it your going in your BX?
Mr B
Northern Moderator
Northern Moderator

Post by Mr B »

cavmad wrote:
Mr B wrote:
Bloody hell, that IS a journey! I take it your going in your BX?
Sure am! Really looking forward to it too 8) I'll do it in 2 days, first day to Dijon, a small matter of 680 miles. Second day to L'Estartit, a walk in the park at 470 miles. Piece of piss!