wiring for xantia sunroof mk1

post here until we fix the rest of your forum
admiral51
Confirmed BX'er

wiring for xantia sunroof mk1

Post by admiral51 »

does anyone have a link/copy of the wiring for a mk1 xantia sunroof mines not working and now i have a tester i ought to make use of it before i forget how to use it :lol: :lol:

cheers

Colin
Clogzz
Confirmed BX'er

Post by Clogzz »

Maybe in here, Anders’ pages; can’t even look, too big to download:

http://www.citroeny.cz/servis/data/xant ... hemata.pdf
2002 C5 2.0i AL4 207,000 km 76372389
admiral51
Confirmed BX'er

Post by admiral51 »

thanks Clogzz
that file is a complete list of the Bol wiring diagrams but unfortunately does not have the sunroof in it unless ive missed it
anyone know if i can get it off of what was citroen-pr.net i guess i may need to pay for access to that kind of info :( :(

colin
CitroXim
Sir Jim of the Databases

Post by CitroXim »

Colin,

Before diving deeply into the wiring, have you checked that the sunroof operates manually on the emergency handle? It could just be seized up the motor is unable to move it.

The emergency handle and the square hole it goes into can be found under the removable panel in the roof lining below wherre the aerial is.
Jim

'98 Xantia 1.9TD in Red - Gabriel the Bus...
'96 Xantia Activa in Red - My favourite toy...
'07 Pug 207 in Blue - The Deathtrap...
'15 Giant Defy Bike in Blue - Daily rider...
'16 Giant TCR Bike in Black/Lime Green - Fine weather only...
admiral51
Confirmed BX'er

Post by admiral51 »

Jim

i have the handle and have moved it slightly in both directions but the sunroof itself has sealant around it so was a bit careful how far it moved :) :)

have pulled relay out far enough to hold it but when pressing buttons nothing is felt/heard also the switch itself does not light up :( :(

as you know i have a new toy to play with and thought i would go against all your advice and try to find a complicated solution to what is probably a simple fix :lol: :lol: :lol:

but you know me if it aint broke fix it till it is :D :D

i guess the citroen site will give me access to the diagrams for a small cash payment :?:

colin