BX14TE St Tropez

Advertise your car for sale here. No parts or eBay spots in here please.
Des Smith
1K Away

BX14TE St Tropez

Post by Des Smith »

Sadly, I will be selling my 1990 St Tropez as I haven't got a garage, I am tired of the perennial fight against the impact of Mother Nature and another winter is approaching. :(

For those of you who aren't familiar with this car, she is a UK limited edition 14TE sold in 1990. Basic trim plus a sunroof. The 1360cc TU engine has a single carb with manual choke. Manual gearbox, manual windows, no central locking and no PAS.

I brought this car back from the brink in 2010 and she's done 17K miles and two Citroen Classic Challenges around France since then. Currently on an indicated 81600 miles but had a new speedo at 12500, so roughly 94K. MOT til Dec 17 and has had a service at Chevronic just before the Challenge in June 17, where all the major restoration work was done in 2013 by Rob Moss. There is a blow-by-blow blog on the restoration here https://www.bxclub.co.uk/forum/viewtopi ... 81#p263981 and some recent photos on the BX Club UK facebook page.

I'm looking for the best offer over £1500, which represents a fraction of the money spent on what most might consider a triumph of heart over head. I'm going to list a Car and Classic advert in a few days, but would want to sell to someone who can look after and cherish her, so I'm giving forum members a chance to get in first.

PM me if you are interested.
BX14TE St Tropez 1990 - now sold
Xsara Forte 1.4i 2000
Kawasaki GPz550A4 1987