BX 16 Valve for sale

Advertise your car for sale here. No parts or eBay spots in here please.
Will2cv

BX 16 Valve for sale

Post by Will2cv »

HI all, the time has come to part with my valver.

Before going further, I have just discovered that it has been a Cat C back in 2002, although I have no info on why, nor is there anything in the history folder relating to it. The car did receive a new front bumper during the previous owners tenure (20 years) so it could well have been just that. However all the metalwork behind is intact, straight and looks to be original. Anyway, that may put some off, but if not then here's some more info:

1991 H reg 16v in Gris Dolmen (ETB) 129500 miles, part history back to 1995. MOT to Feb '19, timing belt & water pump done last month. Original and unmessed with, in very good structural conditon, with little or no rust. Inner wings, door shuts, windscreen pillars, sunroof surround, boot floor all good. Mechanically sound, drives and rides well, hydraulics work as they should with no LHM leaks. Plenty left in the spheres.

Needs cosmetic TLC to the paintwork, with areas of fade, poor touching up and lacquer peel. Slight blow from exhaust centre section. Has the usual BX niggle list - lazy windows and sunroof, interior complete but could do with a deep clean, heater knob is stiff (other two are fine), water temp gauge comes and goes a bit, I suspect the sensor. Central locking works but no fob sadly. Could do with a service and general tune-up.

An entirely usable BX as it is, but has the potential to be a really good one after the TLC it deserves. I need the space and want to concentrate on my AXGT and Visa GTi, I can't keep 'em all (according to my wife)

Photos and more info available on request - Located St Ives, Cambs PE28 area.
07909 691423
will2cv@gmail.com

Cheers, Will
'92 BX TZD Turbo, 2cv Beachcomber, '79 2CV6, '74 AZU250 Belgian PO