white estate spotted on m25 going southbound yesterday afternoon 23/08/2016.

Tell us about BXs you have spotted on the road, or BXs/parts spotted for sale including eBay finds.
richie
Confirmed BX'er

white estate spotted on m25 going southbound yesterday afternoon 23/08/2016.

Post by richie »

i have to say it made me proper buzz! ive never been lucky enough to pass another bx estate or hatchback and to see one was just brilliant. the thing is it was exactly the same colour as mine and an estate. that has to be a high odds chance of that happening. statistic percentage tim? anyway, couldnt tell what year or model but can say it was an estate and white in colour. we just managed to see eachother at the last minute and i did beep and wave but as said he was on the other side of the m25 and at speed was a split second. im sure the person must be on here so if you are hello mate and it was me in my white 1.7 tzd turbo estate! i should have clocked what junction it was but forgot to at the time as i was just laughing with joy! thoughts anyone?
rutter123
Over 2k
My Cars: 90 Bx Tzd turbo ven red 295k
74 D Super 5 black
05 Volvo V50 2.0d 180k
65 Peugeot Boxer work van 280k

Re: white estate spotted on m25 going southbound yesterday afternoon 23/08/2016.

Post by rutter123 »

About a year or so ago i used to see a white estate on a J plate around J13 Staines and again the same car on the A30 Heathrow/Feltham area prob spotted half a dozen times, could be the same car? or just coincidence?
90 BX Tzd turbo 294k SORN undergoing major surgery
90 BX Tzd turbo estate 46k awaiting surgery
65 Peugeot Boxer Van the new workhorse
52 Toyota Rav4 180k Bulletproof Jap reliability