wanted

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
lesg
Confirmed BX'er
My Cars: citroen bx gt

wanted

Post by lesg »

Hi there, does anyone know where I can get a complete front wiper with the wash hose attached as the pipe on my Mk1 Gt has developed a hole in the far end and no longer washes all of the windscreen only the bottom part of it. Would a Mk2 pipe fit and if so are they still around to buy. Many thanks, Les.
really?
BXpert

Re: wanted

Post by really? »

Hi just tried to buy the same part, they are N/A. Didn't try chevronics, Rob Moss is excellent at providing parts if they are available.

I made do again with a renault espace/Renault Master one. They are too long but with the rubber cut down they are a quick fix, especially in this weather. At least I can clean all the screen.

Really's Mum
lesg
Confirmed BX'er

Post by lesg »

Hi there, thanks for the reply, where do you get the blades from and is it a straight forward job of swapping them over? What size do you order and are they off the internet and if so could I have the web site name please. Many thanks, Les.
rutter123
Over 2k
My Cars: 90 Bx Tzd turbo ven red 295k
74 D Super 5 black
05 Volvo V50 2.0d 180k
65 Peugeot Boxer work van 280k

Post by rutter123 »

I have a few complete front wiper arms with the spray bar, may need a new blade but they are just standard 21 inch?? i beleive mk1/2 are the same.
90 BX Tzd turbo 294k SORN undergoing major surgery
90 BX Tzd turbo estate 46k awaiting surgery
65 Peugeot Boxer Van the new workhorse
52 Toyota Rav4 180k Bulletproof Jap reliability
lesg
Confirmed BX'er

Post by lesg »

Hi there, would I be able to buy a couple off you as the rubber has gone hard and has split. If I could, could you please let me know the price including the postage to WR14 4HU as I really want to keep the Gt as original as possible as I am hoping to get the odd bodywork done over the winter and am a stickler for originality. Many thanks, Les.
rutter123
Over 2k
My Cars: 90 Bx Tzd turbo ven red 295k
74 D Super 5 black
05 Volvo V50 2.0d 180k
65 Peugeot Boxer work van 280k

Post by rutter123 »

Hi Les, i have a complete wiper arm here with spray bar and blade if you need it, tho the rubber pipe may need replacing but this should be available from your local motorist shop, the blade may also need replacing as its quite old and gone a bit hard, they are quite simple to replace just the usual standard slide in clip type, so far as i know the spray bar was clear of blockages but a wash through would prob benefit £15 inc post.
90 BX Tzd turbo 294k SORN undergoing major surgery
90 BX Tzd turbo estate 46k awaiting surgery
65 Peugeot Boxer Van the new workhorse
52 Toyota Rav4 180k Bulletproof Jap reliability
lesg
Confirmed BX'er

Post by lesg »

Hi there, thanks for replying, that would be great if you could post me one of the arms to Les Goodrum at the post code on my previous post and let me know how you want paying for the item, my house number is 18. Many thanks, Les.