Silicone hoses set for TZD Turbo for sale.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Silicone hoses set for TZD Turbo for sale.

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Hi I bought these a while back intending to fit them to my now moved-on BX TZD Turbo. Carried them around as spares but now they are surplus to requirements. These are new, and very much more robust than the rubber ones. They are blue, but don't let that put you off. they're really quite smart :)

£60 or offers.

email me yo.phil@btopenworld.co.uk

Cheers, Phil
Attachments
BlueHoses.jpg
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
Way2go
Over 2k

Re: Silicone hoses set for TZD Turbo for sale.

Post by Way2go »

Have you moved your BX TZD on since the challenge then Phil? Are you still looking for another GTi or are you planning to go BX-less?

End of an era??? Surely you've got to find one to hang on to for all time given the rarity now of RHD models. :?
1991 BX19GTi Auto
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Re: Silicone hoses set for TZD Turbo for sale.

Post by Philip Chidlow »

The BX had to move on. 2 Challenges under its belt I needed something that was solid, slightly more modern (quiet on a motorway too dare-I-say) for regular hacks up to Shropshire and back dealing with (my now late-)mum's house etc. I felt it was unfair to hammer old 'Henri' up and down the motorways even though he was completely reliable. Notably the rising value of BX's meant I felt I was jeopardising my investment too.

It is I fear, the end of an era. My thoughts drifted to C5, then (briefly C4/C3) but what I've decided is to - if possible deal with an itch that needs scratching and find a decent sinker Xantia auto. Easy driving, comfortable and not without some Citroenesque credentials...

And, it seems, I might've found one.
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v