BX 16 for sale!

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Pedigreed
My Cars: BX Athena 1600

BX 16 for sale!

Post by Pedigreed »

91 J BX 16TGS for sale in north Scotland. In good running order with current mot available now. Has had recent timing and aux belts, radiator, rear discs and pads and 1 tyre. Also rear suspension swing arm pins and bearings done last year. More photos available to serious buyers. I live near Forres but can meet you at Inverness airport or Forres station. Usual dings for its age but nothing serious. Thanks for looking!
Attachments
15EBFD2D-FCE5-4495-85E9-68629B220E5D.jpeg
Pedigreed

Re: BX 16 for sale!

Post by Pedigreed »

Just a few more details about the car. It’s the Athena model of which I think only two left on the road in uk. It has covered 96000 miles and still goes well. The paintwork is ok but fading on the roof and bonnet and there’s a small area of damage on the near side rear door. The sunroof works to a degree which is nice in this warm weather and most switches and dials function though the drivers window switch is worn but working. I’m hoping to achieve around £2750 but will move a bit for the right person. I can’t offer to deliver far but it should be able to travel south without issue. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

This is a well known BX Club car, was owned by a guy called Neil I think?

Location may limit some, I would try car and classic etc too
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
Pedigreed

Post by Pedigreed »

Yes the previous owner Bob, went to Bristol to buy the car and drove it up to the highlands. Thanks for input Tim!