Hi

Anything about BXs
Mickey taker
Over 2k

Post by Mickey taker »

[quote="DLM"]Is the other one in the barn a candidate for resurrection too ?[/quote]

I dont know , I could ask my dad
Mickey taker
Over 2k

Post by Mickey taker »

[quote="Philip Chidlow"]I have to say (sorry!), Sir Tim there's a challenge for you and your mop :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

is that an "in " joke ? whos sir Tim ?

my dad has washed the car , it does have a few dents though ( I will probably get the blame for them ) but they were already there honest :lol:
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

I could get that shining Phil! Any info on the Mk1? Am getting the hankering for a non GT Mk1 to play with for the summer. Diesel would be even better! 8)

Susan my name is Tim and am known for/ridiculed for being a bit of clean freak when it comes to cars!
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
jonathan_dyane
BXpert

Post by jonathan_dyane »

Welcome to the forum Susan!
ken newbold wrote:You just have to wonder how many more like this are stored away? The other looks like an estate, so somewhere there's likely to be a MK1 estate :?

Problem is most of them like this just end up in the crusher. :(
Looks more like a Mk 1 hatch to me :shock: Is it another diesel?
"Boring damned people. All over the earth. Propagating more boring damned people. What a horror show. The earth swarmed with them." -Charles Bukowski
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Yes, welcome Susan. It's a good place to be if you have a BX! 8)
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
Mickey taker
Over 2k

Post by Mickey taker »

[quote="Roverman"]I could get that shining Phil! Any info on the Mk1? Am getting the hankering for a non GT Mk1 to play with for the summer. Diesel would be even better! 8)

Susan my name is Tim and am known for/ridiculed for being a bit of clean freak when it comes to cars![/quote]

oh ok , I see , thank you Tim and thank you for the welcomes , are there any other girls here ?
Mickey taker
Over 2k

Post by Mickey taker »

oh sorry Tim that looks wrong :oops: . I should have said are there any girls in the BX club
Mickey taker
Over 2k

Post by Mickey taker »

Last edited by Mickey taker on Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mickey taker
Over 2k

Post by Mickey taker »

oh no , its done the same again , can someone help me with the pictures
DLM
Our Trim Guru
My Cars: Historically, lots of BX hatches/estates in the 90s/00s - 16/19i/17td/19d
Recent scruffy diesel n/a estate - "The Red Shed" - is no longer mine.

Post by DLM »

No offence meant to anyone, but have just edited out my repost of the pics link. and don't think anyone should repost it apart from the originator.

The links should've worked first time as there was nothing wrong with them, which means I'm either blonde myself or I'm extremely paranoid.

If I'm blonde I've potentially just fallen for an image exploit scam where there's embedded code in the images.

To you, Sue...

EDIT

after seeing more pics links that don't work - same applies to the image links above. Apologies of course if everything is innocent.
Back on two wheels and pedal power for the moment.
Mickey taker
Over 2k

Post by Mickey taker »

I dont know whats wrong with them , I will try again later,Its from photobucket .

I thought you just clicked on the bit that says img code and copied and pasted them.

I will speak to dad , problem is I am at college in Hertfordshire .

he's a lorry driver down in Sussex and thats where the car was .

I asked him about the other car when I phoned him about putting pictures on before .

he said its it's a BX 19 RD on a B registration, they have both been in the barn for thr same amount of time about 8 years or so , but the mice have got to the drivers seat on the older one ,its a tad chewed !!!! it'e also got the wierd dash with the magified spinning mph ,"
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

Susan Donym wrote:oh sorry Tim that looks wrong :oops: . I should have said are there any girls in the BX club
Dont worry Su, welcome aboard, there are some girls on here matey but they are few and far between.
Last edited by Tim Leech on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
mat_fenwick

Post by mat_fenwick »

Susan Donym wrote:I dont know whats wrong with them , I will try again later,Its from photobucket .
Yeah, there does seem to be something funny going on...welcome by the way! :wink:

1993 1.9 TZD Turbo Estate
1996 3.9 V8 Discovery
1993 VW LT35 campervan
1985 Hyundai Stellar V8
2016 Hyundai iLoad
DLM
Our Trim Guru
My Cars: Historically, lots of BX hatches/estates in the 90s/00s - 16/19i/17td/19d
Recent scruffy diesel n/a estate - "The Red Shed" - is no longer mine.

Post by DLM »

I dont know whats wrong with them , I will try again later,Its from photobucket
That I can vouch for - on the techie side the IP matches up with photobucket's.
I thought you just clicked on the bit that says img code and copied and pasted them.

I will speak to dad , problem is I am at college in Hertfordshire .
That's precisely the way to do it.

Possibly there's something happening related to you posting from college - your local IT security may be doing something to neutralise the display of images for the same kind of reasons that made me worried.
Back on two wheels and pedal power for the moment.
Brian Damaged

Post by Brian Damaged »

Hi Sue, welcome to Club BX.
:D
I've copied the URL's and they work fine. Car looks straight, too, I hope you get plenty of pleasure from owning it!!