89 16v 'Black Cat'

A place for us to show off our cars in all their glory. Please keep picture sizes to about 800x600 pixels.
Caffiend
Reluctant BXpert

Re: 89 16v 'Black Cat'

Post by Caffiend »

There's still quite a range in what they go for which seems to be more related to demand/location than condition of the car. A 16v for not that much more than weigh in value sounds pretty bargainous to me!

If you're still having to sleep in the barn, you could always put the wheelbarrow pictures on a pay-per-view site, charge double if you got any of RSJs.
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
1991 TZD hatch (Triton Green)
1992 Hurricane
toddao
BXpat

Post by toddao »

Yes, I've never had to deal with the windscreen rust scenario yet thankfully. It's the white one that is leaking, not mine thankfully. The Black Cat was re-piped last year by a Citroen apprentice. It only needs : new spheres all round, new clutch, welding in all the usual places.. not much :wink: Should be on the road round about 2016 until then I can sit in and enjoy the Aiwa CD player!

It will also be used for reference for fitting the A/C kit to the Red Rat sometime around 2020 probably. Too many building sites..
Todd

this yellow writing is really hard to read
toddao
BXpat

Post by toddao »

Caffiend wrote
If you're still having to sleep in the barn, you could always put the wheelbarrow pictures on a pay-per-view site, charge double if you got any of RSJs.
I've got a few RSJs.. real beauties :D
Todd

this yellow writing is really hard to read
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

phwoar... RSJ's...mmmmmm
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...