Red TZD to scrappers...bits for grabs

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
bravo-x-ray
Confirmed BX'er

Re: Red TZD to scrappers...bits for grabs

Post by bravo-x-ray »

Its always tragic to see another one bite the dust - but lets not make her death go in vane - can I buy the wheels and lights and courtesy lights and any available interiour parts and wing mirrors if electric
Formerly known on here as The Death Wolf many (howled at) moons ago....
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit
My Cars: Cars

Post by BX Bandit »

Mike E (uk) wrote:I have some ashtrays and coin trays here if you still want one.

I think the oil pressure gauge mod is a good idea.

I would not bother making it switchable though, as you will never happen to have it in oil pressure mode when the oil pump fails.

turbo boost gauge is more fun anyway.

You may need an op-amp to give you a new scale for the meter. I did this a while back for a kit car fuel gauge with good results.
So, how would 'one' (or you) do this?
1990 BX 16V Platinum Grey
1990 BX TGD White
1960 Morris Minor Clarondon Grey
1971 Triumph 2000 Auto Valencia Blue
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit
My Cars: Cars

Post by BX Bandit »

bravo-x-ray wrote:Its always tragic to see another one bite the dust - but lets not make her death go in vane - can I buy the wheels and lights and courtesy lights and any available interiour parts and wing mirrors if electric
It is, but it's pink, will take a lot of polishing and care to get and keep it looking good. The shell is available FOC providing I can find another section that I intend to cut out of her before she goes to the scrappers. It's had much welding done to it and is in need of a little more but it is by no means a write off.

However, all the bits are going on my replacement TGD so only the body panels are available. The rest I shall either keep for spares or make available to others if I have surplus.
1990 BX 16V Platinum Grey
1990 BX TGD White
1960 Morris Minor Clarondon Grey
1971 Triumph 2000 Auto Valencia Blue