My Dad's GT double on eBay

Tell us about BXs you have spotted on the road, or BXs/parts spotted for sale including eBay finds.
TouaregUK
Confirmed BX'er

Re: My Dad's GT double on eBay

Post by TouaregUK »

A very happy bunny washing his new BX it’s much better than I hoped it would be, And everything Eric said when he sold me the car, bearing in mind that I bought it blind and trusted what he said,
I wasn’t let down, Rear Tail blazer as good as new, needs new wipers as they are showing some rust spots,
Paint work superb, no stone chips no scratches one parking ding three small spots of rust,
One on rear door bottom sill, Two under front Windscreen rubber,
Just visible, would guess was done when windscreen was fitted at the factory, Interior unmarked winter rubber mats fitted,
Mileage showing 45626 miles, new Battery started first turn,
Suspension rose in two seconds flat Danny from ( Wolsey) laughed and said he hadn’t seen that for years, Its going in his workshop next week for the full re commissioning treatment, On another note Danny noticed the supplying dealer was in Norfolk, just down the road so it looks like it’s made its way home, I wouldn’t trust anyone else to put it back on the road, I live in London and travel to DISS to get my Citroens serviced by him,
I cant find where to attached pictures so will add them to a new thread, ? Found out how to do it but files to big and I have no editing software at home will do it from office tomorrow

Lawrence
Lawrence
Defender110
Over 2k
My Cars: Land Rover Discovery Series 1 200tdi 3 door
Land Rover Discovery Series 2 Facelift TD5
2020 Fiat Panda cross 4x4 twin air.

Post by Defender110 »

TouaregUK wrote: I cant find where to attached pictures so will add them to a new thread, ? Found out how to do it but files to big and I have no editing software at home will do it from office tomorrow

Lawrence
Tease!!!! :)
Kevan
1997 Mercedes C230 W202
2003 Land Rover Discovery Series 2 Facelift TD5 - Daily driver / hobby days and camping.
1993 Land Rover Discovery 200tdi Series 1 3 door - in need of TLC
2020 Fiat Panda 4x4 Cross Twin Air.
TouaregUK
Confirmed BX'er

Post by TouaregUK »

Here they are at last !
Attachments
BX19GT badge.jpg
Lawrence
TouaregUK
Confirmed BX'er