I say chaps, I have espied some more BX'x on the Interweb

Tell us about BXs you have spotted on the road, or BXs/parts spotted for sale including eBay finds.
jacksun1987
BXpert

I say chaps, I have espied some more BX'x on the Interweb

Post by jacksun1987 »

Hello there, i know Im beggining to annoy people a little with all my threads, but look at what I have come accross whist browsing the interweb....
[ Correctorized from]Hi im know im pissing ppl off. For putting to many posts. But i was looking last night and i couldnt find anything. Tonight ive found a [/correctorized]
bx Citroen BX 19 Dtr 5dr DIESEL, Hatchback silver
http://motoring.friday-ad.co.uk/AdRef/S ... etails.asp

i might get that one but to far
and a citroen bx 1.4 red only done 54.000 miles on the clock. full seveice history 1 owner. Since new But the breaks [brakes] dont work. I have phoned up about it hes giving it away. He said if i travel up there hell [ he will, not the hall of Hades] give us it for 100 pound. [ Presumably £100 not 100Lbs of say jelly babies] Because of traveling
http://www.gumtree.com/london/44/40994244.html

Thanks
knowing my luck they are alleady here
PAUL JACKSON
1991 h reg 1.7tzd hatch in black 159.000 miles had
1992 k reg 1.7 txd hatch in red 179. 000 miles had
Renaul laguna exspessin 02 plate 1.8 16v 75 k had
cosa 1.2 brezze 150 k had
406 glx 1.9 td 170k s reg white got
jacksun1987
BXpert

Post by jacksun1987 »

My grandad said on the bxs the last thing to go was the breaks so if they have gone there might be somthing wrong with it

thanks
PAUL JACKSON
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Re: found sum more bxs on the net

Post by cavmad »

jacksun1987 wrote:Hi im know im pissing ppl off. For putting to many posts. But i was looking last night and i couldnt find anything. Tonight ive found a

and a citroen bx 1.4 red only done 54.000 miles on the clock. full seveice history 1 owner. Since new But the breaks dont work. I have phoned up about it h2s giving it away. He said if i travel up there hell give us it for 100 pound. Because of traveling

Thanks
knowing my luck they are allready here
PEOPLE not fucking 'ppl'. Text talk is for 11 year old girls and morons, there really is no excuse whatsoever for it especially on the internet. It's not like your fucking IP is going to charge you more for adding a handful of letters is it?

I don't know about the amount of messages you send pissing people off and can only speak for myself but it's the shit you type.

Look at that message on BXChat about a French farmer with three wheels on his car or whatever it was and look at your messages littered with 'text talk'.
You're either about 11, a troll, a timewaster or all three rolled into one and unless I see any readable, sensible posts from you I can't see me changing my mind on that score.

*Ps: spelling mistakes are no bother (to me) because at least it show's you've tried but a) you can use a spell checker and b) it doesn't excuse 'text talk. In fact absolutely fuck all excuses text talk. Or posting shite about three wheeled fucking French farmers.
Vauxhall apologist.
jacksun1987
BXpert

hi

Post by jacksun1987 »

Yes i know i can be lazy sometimes. But what you think of the bxs i found.
That 1.4 looks so good. I have phoned him up about it. He says, The frount breaks have gone, My grandad said, The last thing to go on the bx is the breaks, Is that right all not?

Is that better?
PAUL JACKSON
ken newbold
Over 2k

Post by ken newbold »

I think your Grandad is refering to what happens when the fluid runs low or out.
Steering goes off, then suspension, finally the brakes. :(

It's a safety measure. :D
jacksun1987
BXpert

Post by jacksun1987 »

Yes you might be right there. Maby its the disks what have gone. Come to think of it. The chap said one of the spears needed replaceing. Maby its that. Why the breaks have gone.
PAUL JACKSON
jonathan_dyane
BXpert

Post by jonathan_dyane »

jacksun1987 wrote:The chap said one of the spears needed replaceing. Maby its that. Why the breaks have gone.
Perhaps the spear could just be sharpened and reused? Unless the shaft is broke, in which case a new shaft (I believe Ash is recommended) and a sharpening could have it as good as new.
"Boring damned people. All over the earth. Propagating more boring damned people. What a horror show. The earth swarmed with them." -Charles Bukowski
RxBX
Over 2k

Re: found sum more bxs on the net

Post by RxBX »

jacksun1987 wrote: Tonight ive found a

The DTR Turbo looks likes its had a bonnet fitted off a later model as its a much lighter shade of Silver, Trade Seller calls it 'Aluminum Silver' !
The darker shade of Silver is correct for an 'F' reg BX
The main question you need to ask is how much MOT it has left on before getting too excited :!:
jacksun1987 wrote:citroen bx 1.4 red only done 54.000 miles on the clock. full seveice history 1 owner. Since new But the breaks dont work. I have phoned up about it h2s giving it away. He said if i travel up there hell give us it for 100 pound. Because of traveling

Thanks
knowing my luck they are allready here
He's NOT giving anything away ! He's now prepared to sell it for £100 :!:
BTW, Correct your luck was out on this posting it's was already posted (LINK)

P.S. Could you try and cut out the crap TEXT type words when you post as it makes it harder to decipher what your trying to explain/ask and remember this is a Forum and therefore are not limited to how many characters you use when making posts :D
As 'Cavmad' has already pointed out, whilst I was putting this post altogether (It does take more time but makes better ready for all and doesn't pi$$ people off as your finding out) and then also spotted the next post where you stated "Is that better ? " the answer is yes.
So your getting there its just you being lazy, also click on the words in the message box when a RED line appears under it (As it will for all of us) with your right mouse button and select the suggested correct word your trying to spell and then select it and hopefully you posting's will be more pleasant to read :!:
Thank- you.
mat_fenwick

Post by mat_fenwick »

:lol: :lol: :lol: at Jonathan, that got me crying with laughter!

Or should I just say "lol"? :wink:

1993 1.9 TZD Turbo Estate
1996 3.9 V8 Discovery
1993 VW LT35 campervan
1985 Hyundai Stellar V8
2016 Hyundai iLoad
RxBX
Over 2k

Post by RxBX »

jonathan_dyane wrote:
jacksun1987 wrote:The chap said one of the spears needed replaceing. Maby its that. Why the breaks have gone.
Perhaps the spear could just be sharpened and reused? Unless the shaft is broke, in which case a new shaft (I believe Ash is recommended) and a sharpening could have it as good as new.
Jonathan are you sure it was a wooden spear ?
It could have been an Asparagus Spear that needs replacing and you could just nip into ASDA to pick up a replacement :lol:
ken newbold
Over 2k

Post by ken newbold »

You're all missing the point here :!: it's a "Spear & Jackson" :lol:
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

ken newbold wrote:You're all missing the point here :!: it's a "Spear & Jackson" :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You dug that one up didn't you Ken? Stop forking about rake-ing old jokes up :D
Vauxhall apologist.
jonathan_dyane
BXpert

Post by jonathan_dyane »

ken newbold wrote:You're all missing the point here :!: it's a "Spear & Jackson" :lol:
Pure brilliance Ken :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Boring damned people. All over the earth. Propagating more boring damned people. What a horror show. The earth swarmed with them." -Charles Bukowski
RxBX
Over 2k

Post by RxBX »

Back OT, if it's needing a HP pump I have a good second hand one if its that ?
If it needs an Accumulator SPHERE there cheap enough from Euro Carparts or GSF but I thought you'd made up your mind that it was a 1.7 TD estate of hatchback that you wanted Paul, if you canREMEMBER?
Father Ted

Post by Father Ted »