19 RD & Silver Estate spotted today

Tell us about BXs you have spotted on the road, or BXs/parts spotted for sale including eBay finds.
Hurricane
BXpert

19 RD & Silver Estate spotted today

Post by Hurricane »

My Dad spotted these this morning and took some pictures on his phone.

This one looks like it's been there for quite a while, mould on the doors and a bash at the front. It is in a yard/field somewere in a Village near Garstang...

Pano feature on phone. :oops:

The Silver Estate, not sure which model, spotted in Garstang this morning...

Also my Mum spotted an Estate which was infront of her heading West down Blackpool Rd yesterday. She's sure it was an L Reg and was either dark Blue or dark Green.
K BX 19 TXD
J BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
J BX TZD Turbo
M

Post by M »

Have you seen this one - Not sure if its a TXi or TXD. Spotted near St Vincents rd.
Hurricane
BXpert

Post by Hurricane »

M wrote:Image
Have you seen this one - Not sure if its a TXi or TXD. Spotted near St Vincents rd.
I may have, is it this one?

Spotted it a few times now and spoke to the owner, he lives near Plungington Rd. :)

Or theres this one I spotted last year...

http://www.bxclub.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8119&
K BX 19 TXD
J BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
J BX TZD Turbo
M

Post by M »

Had a zoom in and it looks like that top.
Hurricane
BXpert

Post by Hurricane »

Red one is still sat there, but the 2 cars to the left of it have gone which had me thinking this is next. However the guy who owns the garage were these cars are has got hold of a White BX estate which he is doing up.

Our TXD needs a new heater/blower and there is one in the Red one which the guy says we can have for £20.
K BX 19 TXD
J BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
J BX TZD Turbo
Father Ted

Post by Father Ted »

There is a white 1900 TZD in Ulnes Walton which seems to trog up to Longridge every weekday.

Shame about the heater - I binned a whole blower unit recently that was good. Just no room for spares that Im not going to use any more :(