Gumtree - GTi in Exeter

Tell us about BXs you have spotted on the road, or BXs/parts spotted for sale including eBay finds.
Caffiend
Reluctant BXpert

Gumtree - GTi in Exeter

Post by Caffiend »

mat_fenwick

Post by mat_fenwick »

It sounds good and genuine, but the lack of pictures may be off-putting. Hopefully they can email you some through.

Have you read the (half finished :oops: ) buyer's guide, so you can ask for pictures of common rot spots?

1993 1.9 TZD Turbo Estate
1996 3.9 V8 Discovery
1993 VW LT35 campervan
1985 Hyundai Stellar V8
2016 Hyundai iLoad
anaconda
BXpert

Post by anaconda »

Again an interesting price, i've no problem with prices shifting upwards so it'll be interesting to see how this goes. Most £1k plus cars recently seem to have had a bit sliced off the top to make the sale.
1991 BX TGD Saloon
1990 VW T25 Camper. Currently on sabbatical
Caffiend
Reluctant BXpert

Post by Caffiend »

Ah, I have my heart set on a TZD but am in no rush, so whilst this one is tempting, it's too much money right not for not quite the right car (for me) ... thought someone else might be interested in taking a look though and thanks for reminding me of buyer's guide - I know about metal suspension pipes, sills, door posts etc but a reread won't hurt!

(Re: prices, I noticed that this one is now down to £1400 on gumtree, so will be interesting to see if it does come down more)
RxBX
Over 2k

Post by RxBX »

Caffiend wrote:Ah, I have my heart set on a TZD but am in no rush, so whilst this one is tempting, it's too much money right not for not quite the right car (for me) ... thought someone else might be interested in taking a look though and thanks for reminding me of buyer's guide - I know about metal suspension pipes, sills, door posts etc but a reread won't hurt!

(Re: prices, I noticed that this one is now down to £1400 on gumtree, so will be interesting to see if it does come down more)
The listing for the 13,500k TZD Hurricane (On Gumtree) has now being pulled !

Did you purchase it ?

:D

Caffiend
Reluctant BXpert

Post by Caffiend »

noooooo ....

Sadly, with no off-street parking at present, I'd have to think very carefully before taking on a SORN (and probably do some very sweet talking and financial backhanders to relatives ...)