PILOT Another One That Nearly Got Away Unnoticed On E-BAY !

Tell us about BXs you have spotted on the road, or BXs/parts spotted for sale including eBay finds.
RxBX
Over 2k

PILOT Another One That Nearly Got Away Unnoticed On E-BAY !

Post by RxBX »

Com'mon guy's (& Gal's), don't just leave it to me to spot & sweep up missed 'BIN' - FOR SALE's that nearly got away unnoticed :lol:

So who is it that's bagged a bit of gem IMHO (F736 PKX) @ £400 , I wonder if 'this one is going to reappear @ a regular BX Dealer' in the not to distance future (Having only covered 46K and only two owners) or has it been bought by a 'genuine BX fan' for a keeper ?
E-Bay Description wrote: Reg. Mark: F736 PKX
Manufacturer: CITROEN Transmission: 5 SPEED MANUAL PETROL
Model: BX 16RS PILOT Fuel: PETROL
Type: Standard Car Previous Owners: 1
Doors: 5 Drive Side: Right-hand drive
Colour: RED Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Rear seat belts, Safety Belt Pretensioners
Year: 1989 Interior/Comfort Options: Power-assisted Steering (PAS), Power Locks, Power Windows, Sunroof
Reg. Date: 03/07/1989 In-Car Audio: Cassette Player
Engine Size: 1580 cc V5 Registration Document: Present
E-Bay Seller wrote:Citroen bx 16rs great condition for its age, recent full service, new battery, engine and gearbox all good, bodywork and interior all good... MOT and TAX run out at end of july... grab a piece of classic 80's motoring at a bargain price... any questions call 07708621459
Heres the E-Bay LINK , and item #1 on the shopping list is to ditch those ghastly Halfraud's wheel trims for the correct ones (#7 in the list below) :-

If the person is a forum member who secured this gem (and are a genuine BX fan) ?

I do have a set of these 'Unobtainium' wheel trims, which I may let go of (but they would not be cheap) as I've kept them for my 17DTR TURBO !

So the big question now is, 'did a forum member' secure this gem ?

:D

RxBX

Paul296
Over 2k
My Cars: Citroen BX 17 TZD Hurricane
Citroen BX 17 TGD

Re: PILOT Another One That Nearly Got Away Unnoticed On E-BA

Post by Paul296 »

Good spot from the BXCs resident roving eye! :D I haven't seen another 'Pilot' for years. Hope it went to a good home and won't be thrashed and scrapped :(